Paleo Steak Marinade
May 18, 2023 • 0 comments
This marinade is gluten free and Whole30, not to mention it only takes about 5 minutes to throw together. This marinade is great for tougher steaks like flank, skirt, and flat iron.
Paleo Steak Marinade (Gluten Free + Whole30) - Real Simple Good
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a zip top bag or shallow dish and mix well.
- Add in your steak (or other meat) and mix everything to get the meat coated well with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.