Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
May 18, 2023 • 0 comments
Check out this flavor packed marinade, sure to please even the pickiest of eaters!
Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade for Steak, Chicken & Pork - Garlic & Zest (garlicandzest.com)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Jim Beam or other bourbon please don't use the good stuff.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Combine the garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, bourbon, olive oil, red pepper flakes and black pepper in a medium bowl and whisk until the brown sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Use this marinade for chicken pieces or breasts, pork chops, pork tenderloin beef flank steak, london broil, sirloin or any other cut you'd normally marinate.
- Marinate for at least 60 minutes or up to overnight to really penetrate.