- 2 1/2 pounds of fresh chicken wings approximately 20 wingettes
- 2 - 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper or to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl add all spices and stir to evenly mix.
- If you have whole chicken wings, you'll want to split them at the joint and remove the tips. If you have already split wings (wingettes) you are ready to go.
- Pat chicken wings with paper towel to remove any moisture and place in large bowl or gallon-size Ziploc bag.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken wings, then sprinkle seasoning mix. Toss chicken wings to evenly coat. (If using a bag, be sure to seal, then shake).
- Coat the inside of air fryer with nonstick cooking spray or lightly brush with a little olive oil.
- Add chicken wings in a single layer, not overlapping.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Turn over and cook for an additional 8 to 12 minutes or until fully cooked and desired crispiness is achieved. Repeat if necessary, depending upon the size of your air fryer.
- Serve immediately with ranch or blue cheese dressing or your favorite dipping sauce if desired.