How it's sold:
- Beef on the Rail is sold by the hanging weight or rail weight (the weight in which the beef hangs to dry age) which ranges from approximately 290 to 360 lb.
- Price is picked up at processor or farm (not shipped)
- Customer pays processing (approx. $350-$400 depending on weight and preferences)
- $180 deposit is required to reserve your spot upon receiving cut preferences
- Approximately 170-200 pounds of beef when packaged
- Takes up approx. 11 cu. ft. of freezer space.
- Custom Butchering to Specifications available (Beef Cutting Instructions)
- $170 for shipping two-day ground; $320 for two-day air
- $100 Delivery Fee to OKC area (can be split with other customers)
Beef on the Rail 1/2 Beef Includes:
- 15-18 lbs. Ribeye Steak and KC Strip Steak
- 4-6 lbs. Sirloin Steaks
- 3-4 lbs. Filet Mignon Steaks (T-bones can be taken in place of Filet Mignon & KC Strips)
- Around 65-80 pounds of Ground Beef (patties, hamburger or stew meat)
- 20-40 lbs. assorted steaks like Round Steak, Flat Iron Steak, and/ or Skirt Steak; (Tri-tip and Chuck can be cut into steaks and Round Steaks can be tenderized or made into minute steaks)
- 16-24 lbs. Roast and/or Brisket
- 4-6 lbs. Ribs (Bone-in or Tomahawk Ribeye will reduce this)
- Organ meat, broth bones, etc.
- Upon placing your pre-order, you will receive an email asking your preferences.
Our beef at Bachman Family Farms is:
- Dry-aged to perfection for 21 days
- Certified Grass-Fed
- Pasture-Raised from birth on our family's farm
- 100% Antibiotic Free
- Animal Welfare Approved
- Free of any kind of growth hormones or any added hormones
- Delivered from Our Farm to Your Front Door